Allstate is holding a free open house for local residents interested in learning how to become an Allstate Exclusive Agency owner. Take advantage of one of the best small-business opportunities in America.
“We’ve identified Valencia as an area where we can serve new customers while offering new agency owners a strong opportunity for growth,” said corporate relations manager Freddy Santos. “If you like the idea of running your own business while being supported by one of the most recognized brands in America, this open house is for you. Come on out and see how you can make a difference in your community.”
The open house will begin with appetizers at 4:30 p.m. March 30, followed by a presentation 5 to 7:30 p.m. at the Hyatt Regency Valencia, 24500 Town Center Drive, Valencia, CA. Register by emailing or calling Angie Garcia, firstname.lastname@example.org, (916) 859-8851. Attendees will learn about the Allstate agency owner opportunity as well as the background and experience to help them succeed.*
Allstate is unique among insurers because its agents own an economic interest in their agency. Agents can grow that interest and eventually sell it if they choose. They also earn commission when they sell policies and when policies are renewed.
Other competitive advantages include:
– Earn what you’re really worth – With no caps on the opportunity for what you can earn, the sky’s the limit for your bottom line.
· Great compensation and incentives – Allstate provides a highly competitive commission structure, plus the recognition and production incentives to back it up.
· In demand – While some businesses are at the mercy of the ups and downs of the market, insurance is something people need.
· No wasted income – Unlike some small business opportunities, there’s no inventory, and insurance agents don’t have to worry about losing money to storage, spoilage or waste.
– Education and support: An insurance background is not required. Allstate provides comprehensive education and resources about the company’s products, sales techniques and marketing tools. Each agency owner also receives one-on-one support from a dedicated Field Sales Leader to help build a successful profitable agency.
· Customizable marketing and advertising – You’ll be supported by Allstate’s multimillion-dollar national advertising campaigns, plus customizable local marketing and advertising materials — brochures, mailers, emails, etc. — along with your own personalized web page and office signage.
“It takes a special kind of person to become an Allstate agency owner,” Santos said. “A successful candidate is both dedicated and driven. Someone who isn’t afraid to turn risks into rewards. Someone who loves helping people live a good life, while building one for themselves. Sound like you? Then it’s time to learn more.”
Allstate maintains a strong presence in local communities with 9,600 Allstate Exclusive Agency owners currently and 20,800 licensed sales professionals employed by Allstate agency owners across the U.S.
*Subject to all terms and conditions as outlined in the Allstate R3001 Exclusive Agency Agreements and Exclusive Agency program materials. Allstate agents are not franchisees; rather they are exclusive agent independent contractors and are not employed by Allstate. Allstate is an Equal Opportunity Company. Allstate Insurance Company, Northbrook, IL.