[BUR] – Thanksgiving week kicks off the winter holiday travel season, and passengers traveling through Burbank Bob Hope Airport between Friday, Nov. 16, and Monday, Nov. 26, will experience higher-than-normal passenger traffic due to the Thanksgiving holiday.
Passengers are encouraged to give themselves 1-1/2 to 2 hours to find parking, check their luggage and go through the security checkpoint to ensure that they are at the gate in time for their flight.
Read current airline travel rules from the TSA [here].
Parking Options at Burbank Bob Hope Airport
* Valet Parking located in front of the terminal for $21 per day. Quick, easy and hassle-free.
* Economy Parking Lots A, B and C are located within ¼ mile of the Airport at a rate of $10 per day. Free shuttle service to and from the terminal runs approximately every 15 minutes.
* Parking Lot E is the closest to the terminal and within walking distance. Rates are $21 per day.
* The Short-Term Parking Structure, next to the terminal, is aimed at meeters and greeters who want to find their party quickly and easily. Rates are $3 for the first 30 minutes and $5 for one hour, and $31 per day.
* For up-to-the minute information on space availability in all our lots, call 818-729-2245.
* Try using alternate transportation to the Airport, such as taking the Metrolink/Amtrak trains, shuttles, taxis, BurbankBus, or have someone drop you off at the Airport.
Airline schedules, airline websites, train and bus schedules, taxi/shuttle information, parking information and information for patrons with special needs are available on the Airport’s website, www.bobhopeairport.com.