Making education related decisions for yourself or your family, the Choices in Education Expo gives education decision makers the opportunity to meet face-to-face with the fine schools, organizations and companies that can help you make the right decisions.
“Making academic and vocation educational decisions has never been more complicated,” said Gary Buterbaugh, Producer at High Impact Event Resources. “The number of choices are overwhelming, and every choice has many options. If that’s not enough, competition for scholarships, grants and placements in the best schools is so intense that alternative and supplemental academic options have become a part of most successful scholastic strategies. Add in the high cost of many of the education choices and the pressure is on. How do you choose the right strategy, academic programs, products and services from a myriad of difficult choices?”
According to Buterbaugh, “The Choices in Education Expo was developed specifically to present information, local resources, products, and services to help parents and students make informed decisions and realize their academic dreams.”
The Choices in Education Expo, or Ed-Expo, will be at the Hyatt Regency Valencia’s Santa Clarita Conference Center this Saturday, November 23, 2013, from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. The event covers:
* Public and private schools – elementary, secondary, college and vocational training
* Early childhood and pre-school child development
* Career technical education programs
* Before and after school educational day care
* Supplemental learning programs, tutoring
* Camps, academies, and enrichment in the arts and sports
* Teaching aids, school supplies and educational products and services
* Local educational resources
* Financial aid, scholarships and grants
* Advance academic and vocational programs
* Lifelong learning and enrichment opportunities
Admission and parking will be free to the public. In addition to seminars, special offers, Goody Bags and freebies, the Passport Promotion offer many prizes worth $50 or more, on lucky person will win 300 Supper Lotto Plus Quick Pick plays. ED-expo is sponsored by Charter College, The Signal, KHTS and Twenty-five Score.
For all the details, including a floor plan and speaker schedules, visit www.ed-expo.net.