The Canyon Country Community Center invites residents to kick-start February and March with classes and family fun events. From family movie nights to fitness classes, there’s something for all ages at the following events:
* Parents’ Night Out/Kids’ Night Out – From 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. on Saturday, February 13, 2016, parents can take the night off to shop, play or enjoy an early Valentine’s Day while the kiddos (ages 5 to 12) enjoy a night of dinner, games, crafts and supervised fun. Cost $18 (non-resident $23) per child.
* Friday Night Family Flix – From 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. on Friday, February 19, Santa Clarita families can enjoy a FREE movie night, featuring DreamWorks “Home.” Popcorn included.
* SMART ProTrainer Circuit – On Tuesdays from February 9 to February 23, from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., members 13 years or older can take the SMART ProTrainer Circuit class, which focuses on strength conditioning, speed training and explosive exercises.
* Cardio Kidz – Every Saturday starting on February 6 to February 27, from 11:00 a.m. to 11:45 a.m., kids ages 5 to 12 can stretch and strengthen their bodies while participating in a variety of fun high-energy activities.
* Family Dodgeball Night – From 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. on Friday, March 18, families can throw, duck and catch in a FREE tournament-style Dodgeball Night.
The Canyon Country Community Center is located at 18792 Flying Tiger Drive. For more information about all of these events, including registration, please contact the Canyon Country Community Center at (661) 290-2266 or visit santa-clarita.com/cccc.