Join The Painted Turtle on October 14, 2017 for the 8th annual bike ride and 2nd annual walk/run/roll to benefit the non-profit.
Spend an unforgettable day at camp with family and friends as a participant, volunteer, or cheerleader. By embarking on this challenging adventure, you’re supporting our efforts to help our campers overcome the challenges they deal with day in and day out.
This event encompasses four fully supported routes:
Pro 62 mile l Elite 36 mile l Sport 18 mile
& The Turtle Trek 2 mile (run/walk/roll)
8:30 AM Pro Riders Start
9:00 AM Elite Riders Start
9:15 AM Sport Riders Start
11:30 AM Turtle Trek Participants Start
100% of rider and volunteer fundraising goes toward sending children living with serious medical conditions to The Painted Turtle.
And this year, the Margaret M. Bloomfield Family Foundation is matching those funds to help bring even more kids to Camp!
Bike Rider Registration
• Bike Ride Registration: $60
• Fundraising Commitment: $500 – $1500*
• Socks and T-shirt for all riders
• Bike jersey for top 25 FundRiders, sponsors, and all corporate participants
• Fully supported ride through the Angeles National Forest, Support and Gear vehicles (SAG), rest stops
• Overnight stay at camp – featuring campfire, dinner and s’mores for riders who raise $1,000 and above
• Breakfast catered by Marmalade Cafe, lunch, and live music
• Bike Route options: 18 miles, 36 miles, 62 miles
Turtle Trek Registration
• Turtle Trek Registration: $25
• Fundraising Commitment: $250* ($0 for participants under 17 years of age)
• 2 mile run/walk/roll starts at 11:30am
• T-shirt, fun camp pit stops, lunch, and live music (for all ages)
Registration is required by October 4th and all fundraising minimums must be met by October 14th.
To learn more about The Painted Turtle and the children you are riding for, click here.
Join Team Turtle on Facebook, click here to stay connected!
*Please Note – There is a fundraising commitment when registering for the bike ride & 2-mile run/walk/roll. Registration fee for both events is non-refundable.
For more information before registering, contact Brianne Sheldon at Briannes@thepaintedturtle.org or call 310-451-1353 Ext. 112