The Michael Hoefflin Foundation is accepting auction item donations for their 25th Annual Evening Under the Stars Gala Dinner and Charity Auction on Sept. 22. They are asking for your help.
You can help by donating new, unused items or gift cards or certificates for services that we can use in the auction. Monetary donations are welcome as well.
The Foundation’s Auction Volunteers have compiled a wish list and have provided some suggestions below:
– Bottle of your favorite wine
– BevMo Gift Card
– Bar Accessories
– Gift certificates to California Microbreweries
– Disney Princess Items
– An Escape Room Experience
– Skydiving, Deep Sea Fishing, adventure items
– San Francisco Hotel stay
– Disneyland Hotel Stay
– Weekend Get-Away items (gift cards, hotel stays, etc.)
– Vacation Get-Away – do you own a vacation home or time share that you could donate a week for a getaway?
– Magic Mountain Tickets
– Ojai Area Golf or Spa Services
– Golf foursomes at SoCal golf courses or country clubs
– Dodger Fan Gear (t-shirts, caps, etc)
– Sporting Event Tickets
– Concert Tickets
– Performing Arts Center Tickets
– Theater Tickets
– Best Buy Gift Card
– Apple Gift Card
– Barnes & Noble Gift Card
– Starbucks Gift Card, coffee, bags, etc.
– Home Goods Gift Cards
– Sprouts, Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods Gift Cards
– Barbecue (Yep, a BBQ to Grill on)
– “Man Cave” Items
– Handyman Basket Items (tools, Home Depot/Lowe’s/Green Thumb gift cards
– Spa or Salon gift cards/certificates (manicure, pedicure, hair salon)
– Ladies accessory items (handbags, scarves, wallet, clutch, belt, etc.)
– An item from your favorite boutique
– Halloween Décor Items
– Thanksgiving Dinner Basket Items
– Christmas Décor Items
Think outside the box. What interests you?
Anything you can contribute will help assist families facing the devastating effects of childhood cancer.
For more information, call (661) 250-4100 for drop off information or to make arrangements for local pick up. The Foundation would like to have the items as soon as possible to prepare for the event.