The Santa Clarita Valley Chamber of Commerce has announced the winners of the 2018 Chamber Business Awards.
The honorees are:
* Business of the Year – Kaiser Permanente
* Entrepreneurial Spirit – Scorpion
* Rising Star – Heather Duncan and Daniel Leary of Three Leaves
* Volunteer Service Award – Pam and Dennis Verner
* Public Service Award – Captain Robert Lewis, SCV Sheriff’s Station
The Chamber Business Awards looks at proactive and exciting members that are a part of the Santa Clarita Valley business community. Recipients were selected by the SCV Chamber’s Nomination Committee.
“Many exciting businesses and individuals were nominated in this process, making selecting only one for each award challenging,” said Troy Hooper, Chamber chairman.
“I couldn’t be more pleased with the recipients of this year’s Business Awards,” said Nancy Starczyk, incoming Chamber chair for 2019. “The recipients have shown themselves to be integral members of the business community through their dedication and hard work.”
The honorees will receive their awards at the Chamber’s 95th Annual Awards and Installation Gala on Friday, Jan. 25, at the Hyatt Regency Valencia. Tickets are now on sale.