The Santa Clarita Valley chapter of Junior Chamber International, aka “The Jaycees,” is staging a donations drive throughout April to aid nonprofit Santa Clarita Valley homeless services provider Bridge to Home.
The Jaycees launched their first drive to aid Bridge to Home last fall, following discussions with BTM staff about how best young professionals can help the shelter.
Each month the Jaycees are working with Bridge to Home to address the BTH shelter’s latest needs.
For April, BTH needs donations of groceries including milk, bottled water, cereal, oatmeal, soup (with pop-tops), Cup O’ Noodles, chips, granola bars and other snack items.
Additional April needs include paper goods (plates, napkins, cups, paper towels), coffee, sugar, creamer, individual-sized hand wipes, men’s white T-shirts, men’s boxers, men’s boxer briefs, socks, razors and Lysol wipes.
Bridge to Home also relies on generous donations of gift cards and is asking for Target and Walmart gift cards in particular to help cover expenses.
Donation sites include:
* Santa Clarita Magazine: 28318 Constellation Rd, Valencia 91355
* SCVTV: 22505 14th St, Santa Clarita 91321
* Henry Rodriguez – State Farm Insurance: 18978 Soledad Canyon Rd, Santa Clarita 91351
* Chrissy Gonzales – Farmers Insurance: 26707 Oak Ave Ste B, Santa Clarita 91351
* Tribute Beauty Lounge: 24423 Walnut St, Santa Clarita 91321
* Gymnastic Unlimited: 28373 Constellation Rd, Santa Clarita 91355
* D’Wilfri Dance Studio: 28368 Constellation Rd unit 340, Valencia 91355
* SCV Book Exchange: 25864 Tournament Rd Unit E, Santa Clarita 91355
* Gloria’s Uniforms: 23540 ½ Lyons Ave. Newhall 91321
* Henry Mayo Fitness & Health Center: 24525 Town Center Dr, Valencia 91355
* LBW Insurance and Financial Services: 28055 Smyth Dr., Valencia 91355
* Pocock Brewery: 24907 Avenue Tibbitts, Suite B Santa Clarita 91355
* Reape-Rickett Law 25152 Springfield Court, Suite 100, Valencia 91355
To host a donation box or donate gift cards to the drive, please contact Neil Fitzgerald at email@example.com.
Donations of goods may also be dropped off at the shelter at 23031 Drayton St., Newhall 91321, on Saturday and Sunday from 5:50 p.m. to 8 p.m.
To donate funds directly online, click here. Donations may be made by check mailed to the BTH office at 23752 Newhall Avenue, Newhall 91321, or by calling the office at 661-254-4663.
Donations are tax-deductible.
To get involved in Santa Clarita’s premier young leadership network, visit the JCI Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/JCISantaClarita/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org.