L/B/W Insurance & Financial Services of Valencia will host a free seminar on risk management specifically for nonprofit managers on Thursday, April 26, at the Valencia Country Club.
The event will feature an attorney, a CPA, an insurance professional and a fundraising consultant who will share their years of experience advising nonprofit clients. Paid staff and volunteer board members are welcome to attend.
The day starts with a free continental breakfast at 8 a.m., followed by the seminar from 8:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. The Valencia Country Club is located at 27330 N. Tourney Road. RSVP to April Price at firstname.lastname@example.org or 661-702-6006.
Issues to be addressed:
* Will the tax deduction for charitable donations be abolished?
* Will the IRS put your organization under the microscope and demand greater transparency?
* Could you be in danger of losing your tax exampt status?
* Do you have a planned giving strategy?
* Marshall A. Glick, Esq. of Marshall A. Glick, A Professional Corp.
* Lior Temkin, CPA, MST of SingerLewak Accountants & Consultants
* Vince Fraumeni, Fundraising Consultant of Fraumeni Consulting
* Mitzi Like, CEO of L/B/W Insurance & Financial Services, Inc.