The San Gabriel Mountains Community Collaborative will hold a meeting at the Altadena Community Center on Thursday, May 23, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The meeting’s objectives include:
1. Learn about and affirm each ad hoc committee’s priority initiatives for inclusion in the Action Plan.
2. Identify next steps for the action plan.
3. Use lightning talks to share members’ missions, projects, and priorities related to the San Gabriel Mountains and Angeles National Forest.
4. Take care of general SGMCC business including membership updates, announcements, etc.
5. Provide a brief update on the San Gabriel Mountains Foothills and Rivers Protection Act.
A 15-minute public comment period will start at noon.
See the complete agenda here.
The Altadena Community Center is located at 730 E. Altadena Drive, Altadena 91001.
The Collaborative meets the fourth Thursday every other month. The next meeting will be July 25, same time and place.