The Small Business Development Corporation will present a free three-session workshop for aspiring entrepreneurs at College of the Canyons’ Canyon Country Campus on May 8, May 15 and May 22 (all Tuesdays) from noon to 1 p.m.
The sessions will highlight entrepreneurship as an option to generate income and cash flow, provide steps to start a formal business and explore how to develop a business model to bring your vision to life.
Participants will also be introduced to resources to help them take the next step in starting or growing a business or transitioning from current activity into a formal business.
The Entrepreneurship Series is billed as “an opportunity to explore the entrepreneur in you.”
Session 1: May 8:
* Common Characteristics of an Entrepreneur
* Types of Entrepreneurs
* Entrepreneurship Economic Impact
* Find Out How Entrepreneurial You Are
* Determine How to Proceed with Your Business Idea
Session 2: May 15:
* Learn the Steps from Business Idea to Business Launch
* Identify Business Structures
* Discuss Key Marketing, Sales and Financial Issues
Session 3: May 22:
* Business Idea to Business Model
* Entrepreneur’s Tool Box
The sessions will unfold at College of the Canyons’ Canyon Country Campus, Room 502, 17200 Sierra Highway, Canyon Country 91351.
To register, click here.
For more information, call Lora Nelson at 661-362-5900.