The Michael Hoefflin Foundation for children’s cancer is getting ready to celebrate the 2018 Holiday Season.
Each year the Foundation provides a Holiday Basket for the families it serves to provide Hope, Help and Healing during the Holidays. This year, the Foundation will distribute approximately 250 baskets to families who have been impacted by pediatric cancer. The local nonprofit is excited to have the community be a part of this very heartfelt project. It is only through the generosity of its supporters that it is able to deliver on the Foundation’s mission. They are deeply grateful for any donations the community is able to provide and appreciates your support.
Below is a list of items that will be placed in each of the holiday baskets. All donations need to be received at the Foundation Office by Wednesday, Nov. 28:
– Oreo Sandwich Cookies, 14 to 16 ounce bag (any variety)
– Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate Mix, 6 or 10 pack box
– Snyder’s or Rold Gold Pretzels, 12 to 16 ounce bag
– Fiddle Faddle or Crunch ’n Munch popcorn, 6 ounce box Hershey’s chocolate Nuggets, 12 to 29 ounce packages (any variety) Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Crackers, 6 or 7 ounce packages (any variety) Almond Roca, 10 ounce can
– Nestle’s chocolate-covered raisins, 3.5 ounce box
– $25.00 Grocery Gift Card
If you have any questions or need to have items picked up, please contact Anita Seibert at the Foundation office firstname.lastname@example.org or (661) 250-4100.
The Michael Hoefflin Foundation office is located at 26470 Ruether Ave., Unit 101 Santa Clarita, 91350.