The Santa Clarita Valley Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors on Thursday announced its 2020 Executive Committee, which will help lead the Chamber as it begins a new decade and looks to its centennial in 2023.
Leading the 2020 Executive Committee will be Nancy Starczyk, Chair of the Board and John Vance, Chair-Elect.
The following are the other 2020 members of the Executive Committee as unanimously elected by the Board of Directors:
* Kevin Holmes, Martini, Akpovi Partners – Chief Financial Officer
* Marisol Espinosa, Southern California Gas Company – Corporate Secretary
* Corrine Barchanowicz, Westfield – Vice Chair, Marketing & Communications
* Hunt Braly, Poole, Shaffery & Koegle – Vice Chair, Government Affairs
* Troy Hooper, Kiwi Hospitality Partners – Immediate Past Chair
* Dr. Chris Raigosa, Kaiser Permanente – At Large
* Chris Schrage, LBW Insurance – At Large
The SCV Chamber’s Business Councils are where members are able to focus on specific areas important to the business community and to help provide additional resources to members.
Leaders of the Chamber’s Business Councils for 2020 are listed below.
Government Affairs Council:
* Co-Chairs – Hunt Braly, Poole, Shaffery & Koegle and G. Jesse Smith, CalArts
Small Business Council:
* Chair – Brian Schlick, SchlickArt
Latino Business Alliance:
* Chair – Henry Rodriquez, State Farm
* Chair – Chris Schrage, LBW Insurance
“I’m proud of the strong leadership team we’ve established for the SCV Chamber,” said Starczyk, who will begin her second term as Board Chair in 2020. “It’s more important than ever that the Chamber has a clear vision as we move forward in providing high-quality, value-driven programming and pro-business advocacy for our members.”
In addition, Pam Ingram with RE/MAX and Dennis Sugasawara of Dennis Sugasawara Financial will co-chair the Chamber’s Membership Committee.
“As we launch into 2020, the Chamber has established a broad-based leadership team representing small, medium and large businesses to guide the Chamber into the next decade,” said Ivan Volschenk, Managing Partner for Evolve Business Strategies, which manages the SCV Chamber. “We’ve established a bold vision for our business community and this team will help execute on it.”
About the SCV Chamber
The Santa Clarita Valley Chamber of Commerce is the largest business membership organization in the Santa Clarita Valley representing more than 65,000 member employees. The Chamber serves as “The Voice of Business” working as the SCV’s leading business advocacy organization in the third largest city in the County of Los Angeles. Founded in 1923, the Chamber works to advocate for, educate and connect the business community. Visit scvchamber.com for more information.