L.A. County Parks and Recreation invites residents to get active and learn something new this fall by participating in outdoor or virtual Fall Recreation Classes.
The county is offering a variety of classes to help residents stay healthy and enjoy a new hobby. From violin and martial arts to dance and fitness, there is a class for everyone.
* Arts and Culture Classes like Mixed Media Art
* Exercise and Fitness Classes both virtual and outdoors in-person like core fitness, high-intensity interval training, pilates, senior fitness, yoga and Zumba
* Health and Wellness Classes for mindfulness, healthy cooking, kid’s wellness, and Tai Chi
* Martial Arts for all levels of Tae Kwon Do and Karate
* Performing Arts, Music and Dance Classes for all ages to learn various styles of dance, drumming, violin, and music production – both virtual and outdoor options
* Special Interest Classes include tutoring, dog obedience, knitting and crocheting, creative writing, STEAM class, and legal clinic.
* Sports Programs include tennis for all ages and levels plus cheerleading
* Virtual Classes of all types
Fall Recreation Classes begin September 14. The in-person classes will take place outdoors with COVID-19 guidelines to help keep participants safe. Virtual classes provide convenience from the comfort of home.
Visit our website to register for Fall Classes and learn about COVID-19 safety health guidelines.