Clear
Clear

January 16
1926 - Newhall Community Hospital, est. 1922, opens in larger, more modern hospital building at 6th & Spruce streets [story]

[KHTS] – A Newhall father who was arrested on a murder charge after his baby was found dead Saturday is facing additional charges, according to court records.

A criminal complaint against Matthew Brendan Warner, 30, of Newhall, charges him with the murder of Ellorah Warner, his 19-day-old baby girl, as well as assault on a child causing death, torture, oral copulation or sexual penetration of a child under 10, aggravated sexual assault.

His preliminary arraignment was continued and he’s due back in court on Feb. 18. The baby’s cause of death was deferred pending toxicology reports, according to a coroner’s official. Those tests generally take six to eight weeks to complete.

Matthew Warner

Matthew Warner

The victim, an infant, was discovered inside the cab of a parked truck in the 23600 block of Newhall Avenue around 7 a.m. Saturday and pronounced dead at the scene, according to Lt. Holly Francisco, the homicide detective leading the investigation.

Sheriff’s officials reported there are multiple scenes under investigation in connection with the crimes.

Warner led the suspect led detectives to the area where he believed the victim was Saturday morning, she said.

The case is being prosecuted by Deputy District Attorney Julie Kramer. She was not immediately available for comment about the charges Tuesday.

KHTS AM-1220 tried to obtain a copy of the 911 call in connection with the incident, and Sheriff’s Station officials said no call was placed based on their records.

Warner is being held in lieu of $2.25 million bail.

He faces a possible maximum sentence of multiple life sentences if convicted on all charges. The crimes as he’s charged are not death penalty-eligible, according to an official with the District Attorney’s Office.

mombabyFrom a previous story:

“(On Friday) at 9:35 p.m., the parents of a 3-week-old female walked into the Santa Clarita Valley Sheriff’s Station lobby,” said Sheriff’s Station Lt. Brenda Cambra, “and reported that their baby was missing from their home on the 21300 block of Alder Street.”

“Santa Clarita Valley Sheriff’s Station deputies responded to the home and searched the location for the baby,” Cambra said. “She was not located.”

Sheriff’s Station officials then requested the Search and Rescue Team, and also called for the assistance of K-9 units and aerial support.

“At this time, a large-area search is being conducted in Newhall,” Cambra said, adding the girl was wearing a Sesame Street diaper and a blue-and-pink beanie when she was taken.

Sheriff’s Station officials said the focus for the moment was on finding the baby, and would not comment on whether it was an abduction investigation or the nature of the child’s disappearance.

Deputies have spent several hours searching for the baby reported missing in the Newhall area.

A helicopter unit assisted the search efforts, which stretched from Valle Del Oro to Sierra Highway, and Dockweiler to Newhall Avenue.

The baby was still missing as of 3 a.m. Saturday, officials said.

Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call the Santa Clarita Valley Sheriff’s Station at 661-255-1121.

1. I have no words! just kill this POS

2. Anna Crayon Anna Crayon says:

Jail is NOT good enough!

3. What a sick monster!! Needs to be put to death.

4. Jason Fox Jason Fox says:

I’m sure the other inmates will take care of this pos

5. Kai Ellis Kai Ellis says:

If he did what he is accused of, there is a special place in hades for him! That poor baby!

6. The word “animal” is too good for monsters like this.

7. He will be taken care of in prison. I hope they give him “special” attention.

8. Feed him to some starving lions

9. Lily Avila Lily Avila says:

I didn’t think it could get worse!!! I never thought… I’m sick to my stomach.

10. My heart aches for this baby :( how could anyone do this ? What a sick pos

11. Teri Cuadros Teri Cuadros says:

Thank you Lord for wrapping your arms around this beautiful child. She is now safe. May she rest in peace.

12. I didn’t need to know these horrific details. It would have been good reporting just knowing the dirt bag was locked up on multiple counts of assault. He doesn’t deserve the attention for his crime

13. Torture him….. I can’t believe, she ur baby……. how can he???

14. Sarah Sedusa Blackwell

15. I have no words. Rest peacefully baby Ellorah

16. Kill him don’t let tax dollars feed him the rest of his life

17. He needs a baseball bat where the sun don’t shine!

18. Staci Soles Staci Soles says:

Sick to my stomach. He will get his. People will be awaiting his arrival wherever his new home will be….and probably only for a short amount of time. You POS…I can’t wait to see the article of your obituary!!

19. Wendy Means Wendy Means says:

Omg, I just died a little inside. This story has been heart wrenching enough without adding such…ugh, I just have no words.

20. Burn in hell sick POS!!!

21. Michelle Lea Michelle Lea says:

He is one sick SOB, fathers/parents are suppose to protect their children not kill them. Sick SOB needs to pay the price, he should get the death penalty, but better yet life in prison is even better, let them put him in general public. My heart aches for this baby he killed. RIP precious lil angel, no more pain and suffering.

22. I can’t even imagine what would posses someone to do something like this! Unfathomable!

23. Not death penalty eligible!?!!!! I feel sick to my stomach.

24. I hope you die a violent death

25. No trial- no meals-save our state the expense!
    Evil monster- Death!

26. Hopefully the inmates will take care of this scumbag !

27. Dolly Lopez Dolly Lopez says:

He just earned himself a fast pass to hell! POS!!! How could anyone do that?!?!! And his crimes are “not death penalty eligible”!! Than what the hell is?

28. David Little David Little says:

I knew this story was suspicious from the start. Who walks into a sheriff station to report a missing infant. This is just sad.

29. David Little David Little says:

30. There is a special place in hell for bastards like this. He will be living in his own hell until someone kills him in jail, or prison.

31. There is a special place in hell for bastards like this. He will be living in his own hell until someone kills him in jail, or prison.

32. Two words: general population.

33. Two words: general population.

34. Set him free and send me his address.

35. Set him free and send me his address.

36. Dee Rn Dee Rn says:

This is the most horrible crime I’ve ever heard of. Hope he gets the right Judge and Jury.

37. Dee Rn Dee Rn says:

38. Unbelievable, he is the scum of the earth! RIP little baby, you are now protected by god.

39. Unbelievable, he is the scum of the earth! RIP little baby, you are now protected by god.

40. I know the thought of karma doesn’t help much with this story, but he WILL get his!
    I can only find comfort in the fact that I heavily believe in guardian angels, and that I feel that poor baby was spared being completely aware of what was happening. God must’ve had special plans for that little one.

41. I know the thought of karma doesn’t help much with this story, but he WILL get his!

42. What a total piece of crap. Poor excuse of a human being.

43. What a total piece of crap. Poor excuse of a human being.

44. This makes me sick to my stomach.. literally sick. I have no words. Poor sweet baby girl. She’s now safe in the arms of Jesus.

45. This makes me sick to my stomach.. literally sick. I have no words. Poor sweet baby girl. She’s now safe in the arms of Jesus.

46. John Diego John Diego says:

I hope he is slowly raped and torn apart and die a slow death in prison. And as for the death penalty here in California? It’s a joke people. Ship him to Texas.

47. John Diego John Diego says:

48. Disgusting pig!!!! He doesn’t deserve to breathe any longer.makes me sick to my stomach

49. Disgusting pig!!!! He doesn’t deserve to breathe any longer.makes me sick to my stomach

50. Linda Morgan Linda Morgan says:

Throw him in general population, not the special sex offender jail. He is worse than excrement.

51. Linda Morgan Linda Morgan says:

52. To kill is unforgivable but the sexual.assault? That poor baby was less than 3 weeks old. Someone was asking for monetary donations. There’s no way I would give a dime that might go to this man. The Lord bless and keep this wee babe.

53. To kill is unforgivable but the sexual.assault? That poor baby was less than 3 weeks old. Someone was asking for monetary donations. There’s no way I would give a dime that might go to this man. The Lord bless and keep this wee babe.

54. R Mera Alva R Mera Alva says:

The mom should also be sent to prison for allowing this to happen. Both should go to hell.

55. R Mera Alva R Mera Alva says:

• Tiffany Aune Tiffany Aune says:

The mom had nothing to do with it. She was working when he did this to that sweet baby. She came home & the POS told her the baby was missing.

• What a horrible thing to say! This mother is grieving and no doubt blaming herself (wrongfully) for what happened. She was at work trying to take care of her baby girl and trusted her husband to care for her. The only one to blame here is the sick dirtbag who did this to her.

• R Mera Alva R Mera Alva says:

Ok but wouldn’t she have noticed signs of physical abuse?

• R Mera Alva R Mera Alva says:

I am sorry but she is also to blame. Her job was to also protect her child and she did not do that.

• The baby was only 19 days old – that is only about 2 1/2 weeks – with an exhausted new mother who was already back to work even if he had tried something sooner I’m sure she would not have known. Maybe that was his first and only time -and of course doing something so despicable and horrendous would kill a tiny infant. I really do not believe the mom could have known. Who would even imagine that the father of their child could be so disgusting and evil?! I’m sure the mother feels guilty and who knows if she will even make it through this tragedy – I do not know if I could…rest in peace sweet baby…

• Hmmmm – I did forget about the part in which they walked to the sheriff station to report it. Unless the sheriff station were closer than a phone call, if it were me and I did not have a phone I would’ve borrowed one from a neighbor or walked to the nearest store to use one and call it in. I would have found it very fishy if my spouse told me that we could not call and we had to walk there!

• R Mera Alva R Mera Alva says:

I understand your opinion but as a mother of two babies. I just don’t understand why, she could not have noticed something wrong. It just breaks my heart for the little innocent angel.

• If it was the first time there would of been nothing to notice you cannot notice what never happened. But I do question the judgment of someone that would Marry and have a child with him, expecailly as he is still apparently the same jackass she was in school.

• Did they have to walk because that poor baby was dead inside the truck?? Wouldn’t you even ask where the truck was??

• I just don’t understand how she was not aware of any of it? I’m gonna unfortunately assume this was on going for her 2 1/2 weeks of life

• R Mera Alva R Mera Alva says:

Overall, the mother is going to need therapy and probably be evaluated for Postpartum depression. I hope she gets help.

• Mother
      Is a an idiot too. She had a baby with an unemployed loser. She had no intention of staying home with the baby. It’s the most disturbing & disgusting sad story. The grandmother was in the apartment when the child was being attacked. She’s must be slow because there’s no way that I as a women would not have checked on a baby. Did any one feed the baby. Serious neglectful situation. All those 3 adults are crazy & careless. The baby was born to hell on earth. I’m sure that he had being molesting her for days. I hope they all go to jail.

• I hope she doesn’t get pregnant from some other con, unemployed good for nothing pedophile!

• R Mera Alva R Mera Alva says:

The mom should at least be charged for neglect and for leaving her baby with a drug addict with criminal history. I guess she might of not had friends who could have taken care of the baby.

• By default the mother is to blame & grandmother. Their were 3 adults in a brand new babies life, two of them failed to protect the baby from the creepo in the room. It’s a women’s instinct to protect a newborn baby, not run off to a low paying job & leave the baby with a thug. This is as ghetto as it gets. That’s what ghetto folks do. Neglect & carelessness is rampant when women make dumb decisions to have kids with criminals. This crime is not the only one this jerk has committed. I would not have left my dog with him, let alone a baby. It takes a village to raise a baby, and their were 3 village idiots in this apt. The baby suffered & I will not make excuses for these 3 morons.

56. POS Sick SOB! This man deserves his penis cut off and to be chocked to death with it!

57. POS Sick SOB! This man deserves his penis cut off and to be chocked to death with it!

58. Young Guchii Young Guchii says:

His fellow inmates will take good care of him in jail that dirty pig

59. Young Guchii Young Guchii says:

His fellow inmates will take good care of him in jail that dirty pig

60. Tommy Rini Tommy Rini says:

If you kill the head the body will die

61. Tommy Rini Tommy Rini says:

If you kill the head the body will die

62. Jeanne says:

This poor baby girl. Why Matt? You need to pay for what you have done. Game over.

63. Randy Ray Randy Ray says:

The guy was in jail 3 times last year – and received early release each time due to new policy regarding his offenses. A career criminal. You can thank the federal government for this POS being able to walk amongst us.

May the baby girl rest in peace.

64. Randy Ray Randy Ray says:

May the baby girl rest in peace.

65. Makes me sick to my stomach

66. Makes me sick to my stomach

67. What a POS!!! Makes me sick…what waste of oxygen!! Poor sweet baby.

68. What a POS!!! Makes me sick…what waste of oxygen!! Poor sweet baby.

69. The baby is the only one I feel for in this situation. Pray that the mother gets the help she needs so that she doesn’t get involved with another POS like this.

70. The baby is the only one I feel for in this situation. Pray that the mother gets the help she needs so that she doesn’t get involved with another POS like this.

71. What a sick person! He deserves to have the same things happen to him in prison! Rape and anything else and then killed! He is a sicko! That poor baby is away from the torture and harm may she rest in peace with god! Disgusting man needs to die!!

72. What a sick person! He deserves to have the same things happen to him in prison! Rape and anything else and then killed! He is a sicko! That poor baby is away from the torture and harm may she rest in peace with god! Disgusting man needs to die!!

73. This is too horrible to even comprehend. He needs to be executed.

74. This is too horrible to even comprehend. He needs to be executed.

75. What a sick M/^&*!#÷% €£+

76. What a sick M/^&*!#÷% €£+

77. April Fiege April Fiege says:

Scum like this needs to simply be taken out back and shot in the face. No jail, No “Rehabilitating” just shot dead.

78. April Fiege April Fiege says:

79. Burn in hell, piece of s*% t!

80. Burn in hell, piece of s*% t!

81. And the mother didn’t know what kind of monster she had this child with?

82. And the mother didn’t know what kind of monster she had this child with?

83. Joseph Towry Joseph Towry says:

For those of you complaining about this guy taking up your tax dollars to keep him in prison, don’t worry. When other inmates find out why he’s in prison they’ll kill him. Federal prison inmates kill child molesters and baby murderers. That is no exaggeration it is literally 100% true. Happens all the time.

84. Joseph Towry Joseph Towry says:

85. Militza de R Militza de R says:

Wow!! No words to describe what this make me feel

86. Militza de R Militza de R says:

Wow!! No words to describe what this make me feel

87. Becca Haze Becca Haze says:

This is so sad omg poor baby.. who could do something so horrible??

88. Becca Haze Becca Haze says:

This is so sad omg poor baby.. who could do something so horrible??

89. i heard someone say (about another such person) i hope he gets a size 22 a$$hole.

90. i heard someone say (about another such person) i hope he gets a size 22 a$$hole.

91. Disgusting scumbag he doesn’t deserve life but the death penalty for what he did to a small defense little angel. POS of a human being!!!!

92. Disgusting scumbag he doesn’t deserve life but the death penalty for what he did to a small defense little angel. POS of a human being!!!!

93. Evita Antwi Evita Antwi says:

Absolutely horrible!! Why? Sicko.

94. Evita Antwi Evita Antwi says:

Absolutely horrible!! Why? Sicko.

95. Jayne Saporito says:

Poor little thing, she’s better off in heaven than with a father like that. I hope he gets what he gave out when he’s in prison.

96. John Moore John Moore says:

What a sick MF!!! Die the way your baby did!!!!

97. John Moore John Moore says:

What a sick MF!!! Die the way your baby did!!!!

98. Karina Neri Karina Neri says:

Kris Carrion Paola Carrion

99. Karina Neri Karina Neri says:

Kris Carrion Paola Carrion

100. Bubba is to good for this animal.

101. Bubba is to good for this animal.

102. I hope he gets it real good in prison

103. I hope he gets it real good in prison

104. Nadia Sauer Nadia Sauer says:

My heart breaks for Tawni and her family. Poor Ellorah and yea Jamie N Tommy Roland shes now in peace…omg i am beside myself especially knowing her and our friends all being close….its awful and unimaginable
    He deserves the worst…
    ;(

105. Nadia Sauer Nadia Sauer says:

He deserves the worst…
    ;(

106. Sick to my stomach!! Disgusting POS!!

107. Sick to my stomach!! Disgusting POS!!

108. he’s dead in jail . a** hole

109. he’s dead in jail . a** hole

110. Pretty sure you’re not gonna look so tough in prison!

111. Pretty sure you’re not gonna look so tough in prison!

112. Resa Seals Resa Seals says:

This is completely disgusting.. God bless that baby and her poor grieving family .. Smh

113. This is one kill I recommend the police of doing

114. Gina Nelmar Gina Nelmar says:

Sick SOB! He will rot in hell

115. I almost passed out reading this. He needs to be raped repeatedly, tortured slowly, have his dick cut off and stuffed in his mouth then set on fire.

116. My thoughts go out to the Sheriff’s Deputies who located the body, and to the Coroner who had to see what this POS did to this baby. That’s not something you can just forget.

117. Tonya Winn Tonya Winn says:

I hope this disgust we feel for him, that he feels tenfold. So deeply that he repays the eye for an eye and saves us a trial. Give him bedsheets please.

118. Mike Gifford Mike Gifford says:

They’ll love him in prison

119. His ass is gonna gape like a coffee mug

120. Sick piece of trash..have fun with your new friends behind bars

121. Mary Fraser Mary Fraser says:

Only lived 19 days.

122. This foo lives right across from me , I better not see this guy cause I will take flight….

123. Sick F**k! He should be tortured!

124. An innocent 3 week old baby is dead. I really thought this story couldn’t get any worse..I was wrong :(

125. Just when I thought I have heard it all…what a sick SOB..hope his new friends in prison get rid of him so were not wasting tax dollars on this POS

126. I been follow these case because it’s so close from home, because it’s so heartbreaking. And I been wishing it was so kind of accident because I can’t comprehend that a person can hurt his own daughter. Reading this brought tears to my eyes. I can’t stop crying. What’s wrong with humanity????

This baby is in the arms of God and that’s the only thing that comforts me with this case

127. This breaks my heart. That poor beautiful baby. Mad dogs like this need put down!!!!!!

128. Just heartbroken!! POS!

129. According to this comments they should have death sentence in US.
    That’s what these jerks deserve.

130. And this picture? Makes me even sicker. No words

131. Sandra Galindo thats what I said, Sick effen Pig

132. Are you kidding me.. Tears welled up in my eyes after reading this. Disgusting. I feel for this poor child’s mother and this poor innocent infant. What a pig, I could go on and on. He will be taken care of as an inmate in prison for sure. May The Lord watch over this little baby.

133. If this is “Not death penalty eligible” what the hell would be??? This POs needs to die and if the court can’t do it, hopefully other inmates can! Sick SOB. Prayers for both the child and her mother.

134. Barbara Ward Barbara Ward says:

Such a sick person. He should be hung by his you what

135. Oh my. There are no words.

136. Andria Ortiz Andria Ortiz says:

This makes me sick. There aren’t words terrible enough to describe this waste of air scum bag.

137. I just threw up. Karma is on her way and will take care of this “waste of space.” Someone else may beat her to it. I will keep the rest of what is racing through my mind to myself.

138. How???? Thats all I can say…I am speechless!!!!

139. There is a special place in hell….

140. Janice Ruiz Janice Ruiz says:

Oh my god, words can’t express my rage.

141. Rest assured he will rot in hell

142. Marlo Dupon Marlo Dupon says:

How can anyone be so awful????

143. Angela says:

Poor little angel. I will kill to protect my kids how can someone do this??? As sad as her death is maybe God took her so she wouldn’t suffer years of abuse. If had did that to one of my kids he would be running to the police to get away from me! God bless this beautiful little girl. RIP

144. R Mera Alva R Mera Alva says:

I hope,both parents go to hell. They were to protect and love this baby not to kill it.

145. Can we take him to Texas so he can get the death penalty!

146. you sick ,sick ,sick Man! Dont kill him, dont put him in Jail ! tie him to a tree holding his ankles and let the convicts take turns! let him rest awhile and repeat for 19 days, the age of the sweet little innocent baby who is now in heaven! RIP little beauty!

147. Blake Gibson, if I were the arresting officer I would want to beat the crap out of him… I couldn’t handle your job…

148. I am so sick to my stomach. Pure evil.

149. Trish Haller Trish Haller says:

I couldnt believe what I just read had to read it again! I can’t comprehend such Evil !!
    That precious baby! Our hearts are all breaking together!

150. Slow painful death, hell get that in jail I hope.

151. Oh no he will get hes in jail

152. R Mera Alva R Mera Alva says:

Stop defending the mother!

153. Can’t wait till he goes into general population in prison. They’re going to have a field day with him.

154. Tommy Rini Tommy Rini says:

He will never see gen pop he’ll get a nice box

155. Rhoda Reinas Rhoda Reinas says:

There are no words for that man who is suppose to be father and protector instead he’s a monster who’s life in prison is going to a living hell and he deserves whatever punishment they give him.

156. Dave Knopf Dave Knopf says:

Death can’t come soon enough

157. This is so upsetting I can’t get over this my heart has just broken in a million pieces that poor little innocent baby. Has anyone been by the crime scene and know if they are allowing candles to be lit?

158. Julia Stavlo Julia Stavlo says:

Just shoot him now and save us all the drama his hellish act will create and money too

159. I hope they rape his disgusting ass

160. Over and over again….

161. Matt Tawni Warner, you sick, disgusting waste of air. I hope that you have all your appendages chopped off before your new neighbors really give you what you deserve. I hope you enjoy being ass raped by the devil for eternity.

162. He will get the “Dahmer” treatment.

163. SICK!!! WHY!! No reason and no excuses.

164. Jr L Bennett Jr L Bennett says:

Dirty filthy bastard I hope he gets what he deserves nothing is to good for what he did so sad awful horrible

165. Where was the mother when the sick &&&& was doing those horrible things to his little angel ? The worst thing ever.

166. Devastating. Sick world!

167. Let me at him for a couple minutes :-)

168. Ron Holcomb Ron Holcomb says:

I have no words other than I hope they give you 100 times more of what you did too your own baby….SICK BASTARD

169. How could any one even think of hurting a baby so innocent beautiful as angle rip sweet angle …

170. Don Clark Don Clark says:

He needs to die a horrible death!

171. Sick bastard castrate him

172. I’m so disgusted!! Death penalty is to good for this POS!

173. Reading this drove me to tears. I have no words only deep sadness for that sweet innocent little girl.

174. Juanita did u see this?

175. Awful. He won’t last long in Gen Pop.

176. Awful. He won’t last long in Gen Pop.

177. Just awful. He deserves to suffer in any and every way possible!

178. Just awful. He deserves to suffer in any and every way possible!

179. Michael Kern Michael Kern says:

It’s unbelievable! He will get his in Prison.

180. Michael Kern Michael Kern says:

It’s unbelievable! He will get his in Prison.

181. OMG. I’m nauseous. What a sick person. I’m in an office off Peachland and saw a bunch of news cans awhile ago. I figured it had something to do with this but didn’t know the horrific details. Maybe he’ll commit suicide and save the taxpayers some money. I don’t know how he could live himself.

182. OMG. I’m nauseous. What a sick person. I’m in an office off Peachland and saw a bunch of news cans awhile ago. I figured it had something to do with this but didn’t know the horrific details. Maybe he’ll commit suicide and save the taxpayers some money. I don’t know how he could live himself.

183. Hopefully he won’t last long in prison

184. Hopefully he won’t last long in prison

185. Death !! No questions.!!

186. Death !! No questions.!!

187. This vile POS needs to be passed around from one prisoner to another, everyday, for the rest of his miserable life. As violent as prisoners are, child molesters/killers are the worst of the worst in their eyes. I think they’ll know what to do to him…….

188. This vile POS needs to be passed around from one prisoner to another, everyday, for the rest of his miserable life. As violent as prisoners are, child molesters/killers are the worst of the worst in their eyes. I think they’ll know what to do to him…….

189. But wait you guys! Innocent unless proven guilty. NOT!!!

190. But wait you guys! Innocent unless proven guilty. NOT!!!

191. I say don’t kill him. I say lock him up. the inmates are going to have a ton of fun at his expense. He is going to be put through the same hell he put that little baby through. Only it will be for what will seem like an eternity to him. That is until he hangs himself because he can no longer take it.

192. I say don’t kill him. I say lock him up. the inmates are going to have a ton of fun at his expense. He is going to be put through the same hell he put that little baby through. Only it will be for what will seem like an eternity to him. That is until he hangs himself because he can no longer take it.

193. Why isnt this on the national news?

194. Why isnt this on the national news?

195. Unfortunately I know this kid, he was school mates with Ashley, he was a creep and scary then…who horrible, when I first saw the article I was so disgusted, never thought it might be someone I actually knew. The child is in a better place.

196. Unfortunately I know this kid, he was school mates with Ashley, he was a creep and scary then…who horrible, when I first saw the article I was so disgusted, never thought it might be someone I actually knew. The child is in a better place.

197. He doesn’t have a right to keep living after doing that to his child! I hope he rots in hell!!!!!!!!!! :-( :-( :-( Mel

198. He doesn’t have a right to keep living after doing that to his child! I hope he rots in hell!!!!!!!!!! :-( :-( :-( Mel

199. Prick deserves the DEATH PENALTY.

200. Prison food killed Dahmer.. Get it? Get it?!

201. What’s the mother saying and all of this?

202. creep i hope you suffer like you made her suffer you POS

203. Lucky for him… It’s almost Valentine’s Day

204. Put him in general population and let everyone know what he did. Let them play with him for a long time. I hope he rots in hell

205. I cried when I heard this. I had hoped they were just stupid parents.

206. I hope you get what you deserve in prison. Tough guy

207. Don’t make it easy on this animal – have him suffer – and have him killed in a painful way!

208. Amen to that Melissa. I’m so upset :'(

209. Rest in peace little baby

210. Give him to me! I will torture him until he dies a slow painful death! Prison is too good for this maggot! I’m enraged!

211. One bullet right between his eyes! Cures all that ailes that sick mother f**ker!

212. Muniba Ali Muniba Ali says:

And when the infant girl will be asked, for what sin she was buried. (Ayah 8, Surah at Takweer)…..
    Then each person will know what he or she has sent forward. (Ayah 14 Surah at Takweer).

There will be justice by Allah (God).

213. Cindy Olsen Cindy Olsen says:

It just pisses me off…

214. The general population probably is already making plans and they won’t be pretty!!

215. Absolutely disgusting, totally sick to my stomach and still can’t believe. May that baby rest in peace and condolences to the family.

216. Miros Powers Miros Powers says:

I want to throw up! My heart is broken for this little baby. He needs to be put down! And burned in Hell!!!!

217. I say cut it off and shove it up his ass!!!

218. His d%_÷ should be taken off with a carrot peeler and an sos pad and fed to him while he’s burning.

219. Wow…some people need to wait for the whole story to (unfold) instead of defending him.
    He deserves the worse!

220. So sorry for the baby and the victim

221. I hope they get to him BEFORE he goes to trial!!!!!!!!

222. There is NO cure for this type recidivist behavior!! Other than castration! This man should be chained at the ankle to a tree. With honey poured on him and let the bears have have him. Since I know that Ellorah won’t get real justice. I pray the prison justice is slow & painful & DAILY!!

223. Wondering if the mother knew that her boyfriend had two strikes and was a meth drug user?? This is the most despicable crime in the world! A defenseless child.

224. I can’t even wrap my head around this. I’m nauseous just reading this. This is pure evil and I know he will get what he deserves when that day comes.

• He fuxking better! It is so sick.. So sick. I’ve actually cried. I know this isn’t the first case, but it’s really affected me. I can’t stomach how a father could do this to a newborn. Here in Santa Clarita too. Makes me wonder what other things have happened out here that are hush. I know no hwre near the scale of this.. But still

225. Plus Amper Plus Amper says:

I agree with your statement! How can anyone do such a thing to their own child?

226. Unreal…can’t wrap my head around this…

227. Where’s Lorina Bobbitt?

228. Eri Gurrola Eri Gurrola says:

how depressing is this! Im still having a hard time believing there’s people capable of such thing … Poor baby only 3 weeks old, really? What is this world coming to?!

229. I hope someone takes care of him so our tax payer dollars don’t get wasted on that piece of s–t

230. Lisa Dixon Lisa Dixon says:

He will get what’s coming to him in prison!!

231. Bridgett says:

I say! Chop their dicks off so that can never happen again! Wow! Sick bastard

232. All I could say is u a dead man walking take flight on site

233. Please stop showing his photo. I’m tired of seeing this sick sob.

234. This just makes me sooo ill at my stomach, tears lots of tears. I dont care what he was high on or that he has a criminal record……BUT AN INNOCENT SWEET ANGEL? Why ? Why? Our family’s condolences to the family, we all grieve with you. I doubt seriously that he will last that long in prison….those hard core criminals will put him out of his misery Im sure.

235. It is sickening! Pissess me off and breaks my heart!

236. Anonymous says:

Wasn’t SCV recently rated the 3rd safest city in the nation? Really? This is horrific!

237. Bastard needs a very painful and slow torturing done to him and not just once he needs it over and over again as soon as hes almost healed and feeling a lit safe it needs to b done again untell the perfect time for his death and hopefully its when his body cant take no more right in the middle of his own rape and torcher cause strait killing the sob is way to easy and kind for him

238. Kim says:

Breaks my heart. Be at peace little one

239. 3 village idiots in this apt. Two failed by not watching over the baby. How on earth could the mom & grandmother ever think a brand new baby was in good caring hands with a thug? Really!? Poor little baby girl… Born to hell on earth. Throw the book at all of them. I couldn’t sleep last night over this! It’s so unbelievable that a newborn baby could be molested! It’s the lowest form of this life. Never trust a criminal to babysit. Never, ever, ever! And if you can help it ladies stop having babies with scum bag punks!

240. The meth doesn’t even matter in this situation Lori Andtj Winton…. Girl did you read the horrific things he did????… Meth is no excuse for this…..there is no excuse at all……

241. Shirley says:

He is an evil bastard, rot in hell sob.

242. I agree Cindy Renee! Absurd that people think this!

243. dennis says:

Wait just a minute you people all ready passed judgement on this guy like a lynch mob.It would seem to me thats the jurys job This is wrong to pass judgement on some one before he gets a fair trial what if the report was a fabrication by law enforcement they have been known to do that check out gangs behind the badge on utube the corruption is rampant and they lie all the time!!!So just stop with your sick comments!!

244. Deiann Elias Deiann Elias says:

The mother must be devastated to have the man she loved turn out to be a monster and have the child who loved her be brutally tortured. Poor momma my heart goes out to her.

245. Sick bastard hope he rots in hell!!

246. Sick bastard hope he rots in hell!!

247. lavida rodriguez says:

Jail? I think not! He needs to die just like the baby, why should our tax dollars pay to house,feed and keep him alive?

248. God is good and no doubt will deal with (sad to say) his son. A very painfull and ugly crime!!! No excuse for what this sick, ugly, nasty soul has done!!!

249. God is good and no doubt will deal with (sad to say) his son. A very painfull and ugly crime!!! No excuse for what this sick, ugly, nasty soul has done!!!

250. Dina Caddy Dina Caddy says:

God will punish him for eternity.

251. Dina Caddy Dina Caddy says:

God will punish him for eternity.

252. Is there really any punishment that would make this any better? Legal that is. Not even god could help anyone who touches a hair on the head of one of mine.

253. Ana Gigi Ana Gigi says:

What a sick poor excuse of a human being. He will get what he deserves in prison. Poor little precious baby…

254. New Til New Til says:

Hes gonna get his in jail….

255. Robert Trego Robert Trego says:

Hang him by his testicals!!

256. Ewww and he looks all normal. You never know.

257. Meth alters brain chemistry to the point that under the influence they are no longer human

258. kill the creep the world would be a bettet place without people like him

259. Stone them like they did in the bible to stephen

Monday, Jan 15, 2018
St. Francis Dam Disaster 90th Anniversary Events Set for March
The cities of Santa Clarita, Piru, Fillmore, Bardsdale and Santa Paula along with National Historic Site Rancho Camulos will mark the 90th anniversary of the St. Francis Dam Disaster with special events throughout March 2018.
Monday, Jan 15, 2018
Man Arrested After Alleged Walmart Burglary, Library Vandalism
A man arrested for allegedly burglarizing a Walmart Monday morning posted bail, then was soon arrested again for allegedly vandalizing the Valencia Library, according to officials.
Monday, Jan 15, 2018
Feds Resume Accepting DACA Renewal Requests After Injunction
Federal immigration authorities have quietly resumed accepting requests to renew deferred action under DACA as a result of a preliminary injunction issued last week by a federal judge, according to California's Attorney General.

St. Francis Dam Disaster 90th Anniversary Events Set for March
Man Arrested After Alleged Walmart Burglary, Library Vandalism
The minimum wage in the city of Santa Clarita for all industries is $11 an hour for businesses with 26 or more employees and $10.50 an hour for businesses with 25 or fewer employees, effective January 1.
Santa Clarita Hourly Minimum Wage Now $10.50-$11
Princess Cruises has unveiled the 2018 programming to be featured at the Valencia, California-based cruise line's custom designed wilderness treehouse at Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge.
Princess Cruises Invites Guests to Play in the Trees This Summer
The Master's University women's basketball coach netted a 78-50 win over San Diego Christian at Grossmont College.
Tough Mustangs Take Out Hawks 78-50
Returning on Saturday after a 91-69 win over San Diego Christian, The Master's University men's basketball team found itself in a markedly better position than it was at this time last season.
Mustangs Beat San Diego Christian, Win 17th Straight
College of the Canyons sophomore volleyball player Emily Burns has signed a National Letter of Intent with San Diego State University, after she earned conference Player of the Year and All-State team honors and led the Cougars to the CCCAA State Championship tournament.
Emily Burns Signs with San Diego State University
Saugus High School senior Jacqueline Cascione is the top pick for the 2018 Foothill League cross country season, according to Brando's Blog, compiled by Santa Clarita Valley athlete-journalist Brandon Jauregui.
Cascione Tops 2018 Foothill Girls’ Cross-Country Pre-Season Picks
Feds Resume Accepting DACA Renewal Requests After Injunction
College of the Canyons will host "College2Career Day" at the Valencia campus on Saturday, January 27 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. to give students of all ages the opportunity to explore college and career opportunities in promising industry clusters.
Jan. 27: College2Career Day at COC Valencia Campus
Starting Monday, February 5, parking on both the Valencia and Canyon Country campuses of College of the Canyons will not require a parking permit or pass after 2 p.m.
Starting Feb. 5: Free Student Parking at COC Campuses After 2 p.m.
The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department will provide resources to assist current mudslide recovery and clean-up efforts in Santa Barbara County January 16 through January 22 as part of a mutual aid request from the California Governor’s Office of Emergency Services.
LASD to Aid with Mudslide Operations in Santa Barbara County
The four leading Democratic candidates agreed Saturday that President Donald Trump is a racist, while the top two Republican candidates defended Trump’s immigration policies but did not comment on his now-infamous language.
California Governor Candidates Tee Off — on One Another
The Sheriff's Department's VIDA program for young people ages 11-17 is now accepting applications for the SCV Sheriff Station's next 16-week session starting in February.
Applications Now Open for Sheriff Department’s Next VIDA Session
Deputies from the SCV Sheriff's Station spotted an illegal encampment in a Canyon Country wash Thursday morning and arrested a man on drug charges and an outstanding warrant, according to a post Sunday on the station's social media.
Deputies Spot Illegal Encampment, Arrest Man on Warrant, Drug Charges
Special Victims Bureau detectives from the Santa Clarita Valley Sheriff's Station are looking for a suspect in an alleged sexual assault in a public restroom in Saugus Friday afternoon.
Suspect Sought in Alleged Sexual Assault at Saugus Park
Santa Clarita Valley Sheriff's Station deputies arrested two local men for driving under the influence in separate early-morning incidents over the weekend.
Weekend Update: SCV Deputies Arrest 2 for DUI
Santa Clarita Valley Sheriff's Station Special Assignment Team deputies arrested three people in Canyon Country last week on drug charges, with one arrestee also the subject of an outstanding no-bail arrest warrant, according to a post on the station's official social media.
SCV SAT Deputies Arrest 3 on Drug Charges, Outstanding Warrant
1875 - Henry Mayo Newhall buys western half of the Santa Clarita Valley for $2 an acre [story]
1978 - Banker Sara Faye Wood installed as president (chair) of SCV Chamber of Commerce [story]
1847 - Gen. Andres Pico (as in Pico Canyon) surrenders to Col. John C. Fremont, effectively ending the war between U.S. and Mexico [story]
At the next regular meeting of the Saugus Union School District, the Governing Board members will hear proposals for candidates for the district's new Superintendent from three executive search firms on Tuesday, January 16.
Saugus School Board to Hear Proposals from 3 Search Firms
The next regular meeting of the Governing Board of the William S. Hart Union High School District is Wednesday, January 17 at the Administrative Center, 21380 Centre Pointe Parkway, Santa Clarita 91350.
Jan. 17: Hart District Governing Board Regular Meeting
The Santa Clarita Valley Economic Development Corporation reports tremendous momentum in the past year as more tech companies are either relocating to the SCV or are founding their startups here.
Valencia One of 5 LA and OC Tech Areas to Watch in 2018
Tonight on SCV NewsBreak, three adult suspects were arrested for possessing methamphetamine and heroin. Plus, the newest Jersey Mikes gave a big donation to the WiSH Foundation. Watch these stories and more on tonight's edition of SCV NewsBreak.
SCV NewsBreak for Friday, January 12, 2018
The COC Art Gallery will begin the new year with 'Budding Artists,' an exhibit featuring artwork by the children in the college’s Center for Early Childhood Education, opening on Tuesday, Jan. 16.
Jan. 16: ‘Budding Artists’ Open House at COC Art Gallery
To better assist high school seniors, College of the Canyons will offer Information Nights for high school seniors on Jan. 16 and 17 at the PAC and at the Canyon Country campus on Jan. 18.
Jan. 16-18: COC Info Nights for Prospective Students
The nonprofit Family Promise of the Santa Clarita Valley is in need of volunteers, meals and donations to aid homeless families and individuals.
Family Promise Seeks Volunteers, Meals, Donations, Superheroes
The city of Santa Clarita Planning Commission will hold its Regular Meeting, Tuesday at 6:00 p.m.
Jan. 16: Planning Commission Regular Meeting
FEMA has granted the state’s request for expanded federal disaster assistance in response to the devastating mudslides that have impacted Santa Barbara County and Montecito.
Brown Secures Federal Aid for Communities Hit by SoCal Mudslides
The flu arrived early this year in the United States, and health officials say Americans from the West Coast to the East Coast can expect several more weeks of flu season.
CDC: Flu Now a Coast-to-Coast Epidemic with Weeks to Go
Deputies arrested a man early Wednesday morning for assault with a deadly weapon after he allegedly pulled a knife and a gun on another man at a local cocktail lounge in Canyon Country.
Man Arrested for Assault with Deadly Weapon in Canyon Country
The WiSH Education Foundation has received a $9, 564 donation from Jersey Mike’s to support the public school libraries of the Hart District, serving nearly 23,000 students in grades 7-12 in the SCV.
Jersey Mike’s Donates Nearly $10K to WiSH Education Foundation
Fine artist Richard Gallego will demonstrate oil painting during the March 19 meeting of the Santa Clarita Artists Association at Barnes & Noble, 23630 Valencia Blvd., starting at 6:30 p.m.
March 19: Richard Gallego Oil Painting Demo at Barnes & Noble
The 15-member SCV Water board has approved the dissolution of Valencia Water Company, formally transferring assets, property and liabilities as well as all VWC employees into SCV Water.
SCV Water Board Dissolves Valencia Water Company