Each holiday season, the Michael Hoefflin Foundation for Children’s Cancer puts together holiday gift baskets for the families we serve. This year, the Foundation will be distributing approximately 200 gift baskets to families who have been impacted by pediatric cancer.
These are the items we need for the gift baskets:
• Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa Mix, 6 ounce box
• Rold Gold Pretzels 12-16 ounce bag
• Fiddle Faddle popcorn 6 ounce box
• Hershey’s chocolate Nuggets, 12-29 ounce packages (any variety)
• Nestlé’s chocolate covered raisins 3.5 ounce box
• Kellogg’s Fruit flavored snacks 2.5 ounce packages (any flavor)
• Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Crackers, 6-7 ounce packages (any variety)
• Trail Mix 4-5 ounce package (any variety)
• Almond Roca, 10 ounce cans
• Mother’s Original Circus Animal Cookies, 14 ounce bag
• Snack cookies and sandwich crackers (Oreo, Nabisco or Keebler)
• $25.00 Grocery Gift Card
“At this time of year, we all like to remember those who are in need,” said Gillian Stone, MHF executive director. “These gift baskets for the Michael Hoefflin Foundation that go to families whose children are facing cancer really make such a difference in getting through an extremely emotionally challenging time.”
Items need to be received at the MHF Office by December 2. For more information, please contact Anita at email@example.com or 661.250.4100.
About the Michael Hoefflin Foundation
The Michael Hoefflin Foundation for children’s cancer is a public nonprofit 501(c)(3) foundation that provides financial and emotional support to children and their families in the Santa Clarita and surrounding valleys. We strive to educate the public and provide grant funding for innovative research to accelerate progress in the fight against pediatric cancer. For more information, visit www.mhf.org.