The Michael Hoefflin Foundation for children’s cancer is getting ready to celebrate the 2016 Holiday Season. Each year we provide Holiday Baskets for the families we serve to provide Hope, Help and Healing during the Holidays. This year we will distribute approximately 250 baskets to families who have been impacted by pediatric cancer. We are asking our friends in our community for help collecting the items needed.
Below is a list of items that will be placed in each of our holiday baskets. All donations need to be received at the Foundation Office by Monday, November 28, 2016.
* Oreo Sandwich Cookies, 14 to 16 ounce bag (any variety)
* Swiss Miss Hot coca Mix, 6 or 10 pack box
* Snyder’s or Rold Gold Pretzels, 12 to 16 ounce bag
* Fiddle Faddle or Crunch ‘n Munch popcorn, 6 ounce box
* Hershey’s chocolate Nuggets, 12 to 29 ounce packages (any variety)
* Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Crackers, 6 or 7 ounce packages (any variety)
* Trail Mix, 4 or 5 ounce package (any variety)
* Almond Roca, 10 ounce can
* Nestle’s chocolate-covered raisins, 3.5 ounce box
* Keebler snack sandwich crackers (peanut butter or cheese)
* 12 pack cookie assortment (Oreo, Nutter Butter, Chips Ahoy, and Keebler)
* Kellogg’s Fruit flavored snacks, 2.5 ounce package (any flavor)
* $25.00 Grocery Gift Card
We are excited to have you be a part of this very heartfelt project. It is only through the generosity of supporters like you that we are able to deliver on our mission. We are deeply grateful for any donations you are able to provide and appreciate your support.
If you have any questions or need to have items picked up, please contact Anita at the Foundation office via email
or at 661-250-4100. Thank you!