Photo courtesy of the YMCA
The Santa Clarita Valley YMCA Resident Camp program registration in Big Bear is now open. The camp is designed to provide kids with great experiences and memories that will last a lifetime.
Led by trained, nurturing members of their team, campers will swim, hike, bike, laugh, play, sing and, most importantly, enjoy an unplugged week of nature and fun while staying at YMCA Camp Whittle.
The Santa Clarita Valley Family Y resident camp experience is special because it provides:
– A caring environment for all children
– Adult role models. Our camp directors camp counselors and staff model positive, responsible behavior
– Positive peer interaction. Campers interact responsibly in safe, well-supervised settings
– Creative activities, such as music, art and drama as well as being in the great outdoors
– Self-esteem. Staff and activities make campers feel successful and good about themselves
This year’s SCV Y Resident Camp will take place from Saturday, June 17 through Saturday, June 24. The camp serves ages 7 years to 15 years old. Staff have an amazing week of new and exciting activities planned for every age.
Here are just a handful of the activities offered at Camp Whittle:
– Horseback Riding
– Zip Lining
– Reptile Show
– Banana Boat riding and so much more.
YMCA staff believe all children deserve a chance to experience Summer Camp, limited financial assistance scholarships are also available.
To register, click the links below:
Click here for the SCV Y Resident Camp for 7 & 8 year olds:
Click here for the SCV Y Resident Camp for 9 & 10 year olds:
Click here for the SCV Y Resident Camp for 11 & 12 year olds:
Click here for the SCV Y Resident Camp for 13-15 year olds:
For more information on SCV Y Resident Camp please contact Program Director – Erin Weiss at email@example.com .