Gilchrist Farm will hold its annual Holiday Hoedown on Dec. 9-10 from 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
The farm is located at 30116 Bouquet Canyon Road, Santa Clarita, 91390.
Festivities include the Holiday Horse and Rider Costume Parade on Saturday Dec. 9.
In addition to the costume parade, event-goers can enjoy:
– Festive petting zoo: Goats, pigs, bunnies, ducks, chickens
– Pony rides
– Caroling wagon rides
– Handmade holiday food and treats
– Holiday crafts to take and make, such as candle making, doll making, pine cone decorating
– Santa-available all day, both days for wishes and pictures
– Local handmade candy and treats
– Local vendors for holiday gifts
– Handmade Goats Milk Soap and Gilchrist Farm Gift Cards for Gifting Lessons, Classes and More!
– Hot chocolate bar
– Festive music
– Face painting
Get festive on the farm with day to remember. No charge for admission. Pony rides, petting zoo, crafts, etc. charged per activity at $5/per activity with a wristband value option offered for $30.
For vendor information or more on the Holiday Hoedown, click [HERE].
REAL NAMES ONLY: All posters must use their real individual or business name. This applies equally to Twitter account holders who use a nickname.