Los Angeles County Parks and Recreation is currently hiring Lake Lifeguards. To join, applicants must fill out the online form (available here) as well as meet the following requirements:
– Swim 1000 yards in 18 minutes
– Have graduated high school (or equivalent)
– Have at least 20/30 in each eye without correction. (See job bulletin)
– Have a valid California Class C Driver’s License
– Be at least 18 by time of Academy
After completing the online application, candidates will need to sign up and pass the Swim Test during the following dates and locations:
– Saturday, Dec. 4, from 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., at Castaic Aquatic Center, located at 31350 Castaic Road, Castaic.
– Sunday, Dec. 12, from 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., at Arcadia Park Pool, located at 405 S. Santa Anita Ave, Arcadia.
Upon completion of prerequisites, candidates must enroll and pass the Lake Lifeguard Academy ($15/hour).
After completing Academy, Cadets will be eligible to become Lake Lifeguards ($21.35-$27.98/hour).
For more information, visit bit.ly/3nBpfcU
To apply, click here.
REAL NAMES ONLY: All posters must use their real individual or business name. This applies equally to Twitter account holders who use a nickname.
You can be the first one to leave a comment.