Volunteers are still critically needed for the Evening Under the Stars Gala Dinner & Charity Auction event on Saturday, September 17.
The event is at Mann Biomedical Park: 25104 Rye Canyon Loop Valencia, CA 91355.
Listed below are the areas of “critical need” that they have open for the event. To sign up for one of these areas, or to see other areas that you can help, please click HERE FOR VOLUNTEER SIGN UP.
– (4) Volunteers needed: Dining Table Set-Up – 8 a.m.-12:30 p.m. (or until complete)
– (5) Volunteers needed: Facilities Assistance 5 p.m.-11 p.m. (Runners, trash, ice, general help)
– (10) Volunteers needed (2 at each table): Silent Auction Table Hosts (5 tables) 5 p.m.-11 p.m. (Oversee bidding, encourage bidders (salesmen), sheets not changed & sheets closed at correct time.)
– (10) Volunteers needed: Platinum Table Hosts 5 p.m.-11 p.m. (Establish/maintain comfort and happiness of Diamond & Platinum table guests)
– (1) Volunteer needed: Lead Platinum Table Host 5 p.m.-11 p.m. (Coordinate Platinum Table Hosts. Attend to Diamond & Platinum Table guests.)
– (30) Volunteers needed: Live Auction 6 p.m.-11 p.m. (Various potions to help with the Live Auction; specific assignment given upon arrival.
– (3) Volunteers needed: Breakdown/Clean-up 9 p.m.-Midnight
– (40) Volunteers needed: SUNDAY Breakdown/clean up 7:30 a.m.-Noon
Date and time of tasks vary, so please note when you select your interest, the time of your commitment. The sign up list is sorted by time, not task. Please take time to review the list carefully for the position you are interested in. Please note that we will try our best to give you the exact position you request, but due to the size of this event, we may need to reassign you.
In most areas, we do ask that our volunteers be age 16 and older. Some duties have special requirements such as attire, heavy lifting and scheduling requirements. Please discuss any exception requests with the Foundation office prior to commitment. There are opportunities in all areas in a variety of shifts and times.
All night-of Gala volunteers will need to dress in black pants and a white shirt/blouse.
Please contact Amanda at 661-250-4100 or via email if you have any questions or to be placed in a task.