The Santa Clarita Community College District Board of Trustees will take part in a joint meeting with the COC Foundation Board of Directors, Tuesday, May 23, at 5:30 p.m.
The meeting will take place at College of the Canyons – Intercultural Center (under Bonelli Hall), 26455 Rockwell Canyon Road, in Santa Clarita.
Remote participation: Brian Koegle, COC Foundation board member, will participate in open session from the following location: 1610 Beverly Lane, Celina, TX 75009
WEBINAR ID: 825-8844-8032
To live stream meeting copy and paste link into browser:
Items on the agenda include an update on the COC Foundation’s Strategic Plan, fundraising success and activities.
The full agenda can be found [here].
Consistent with the Brown Act, the above-noticed meeting of the SCCCD Board of Trustees shall take place as follows:
1. PUBLIC: Members the public may view the meeting using the Zoom link for livestreaming purposes.
2. PUBLIC COMMENT: Members of the public wishing to provide public comment on closed session items, open session items, and those items NOT on the agenda that are within the jurisdiction of the Board of Trustees, may do so in-person at the location noted above. Forms for “requests to speak” will be available for the public to fill out.
3. WRITTEN PUBLIC COMMENT: Members of the public wishing to provide written comments may do so by submitting them to email@example.com.
The District will NO LONGER read emailed public comments aloud during the meeting. Emails sent to us before the meeting will be forwarded to the Trustees for their review and consideration.
4. ATTENDING VIRTUALLY: In addition to the public’s option to attend in-person at the location noted above, members of the public may attend virtually and are welcome to do so. At this time, while members of the public exercising this option are permitted to attend and observe, public participation remains subject to the in-person and written comments provisions above. Staff, attorneys, or contracted experts invited by the Board to attend may both attend and participate virtually.
• Board Policy 2350 limits each speaker to THREE (3) MINUTES per subject and the total time per subject to TWENTY (20) MINUTES.
• Board members are prohibited by the Brown Act from responding to comments made regarding topics NOT on the official agenda.
• Submissions of public comments will be considered a public record under the Public Records Act and are therefore subject to public disclosure.
For further guidance, you may refer to BP 2345, BP 2350, and BP 2355. Board Policies are available at [here].
DISABILITY ACCOMMODATIONS: For any accommodations, please contact SCCCD Board of Trustees Administrative Assistant at (661) 362-3400 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
REAL NAMES ONLY: All posters must use their real individual or business name. This applies equally to Twitter account holders who use a nickname.
You can be the first one to leave a comment.