Community business leaders can access the knowledge and experience of world-renowned leaders by attending Chick-fil-A Leadercast at Real Life Church in Valencia on May 10. This is the only Leadercast site in Santa Clarita and, actually within 30 miles of SCV making this a convenient location for Santa Clarita, San Fernando, and Antelope Valley communities. “We’re happy to have the opportunity to help facilitate bringing this large array of talent into one location right here in the SCV,” says Maddy Dowler, Communication Manager at Real Life Church and the Event Lead for the host site event.
Chick-fil-A Leadercast is a one-day leader development event broadcast LIVE from Atlanta, Ga. to hundreds of sites throughout the nation, including Santa Clarita. Speakers for this year’s event include:
* Jack Welch, Former Chairman and CEO of General Electric
* Andy Stanley, Best-selling leadership author and communicator
* Mike Krzyzewski, Head men’s basketball coach, Duke University and Team USA
* John Maxwell, Best-selling author and leadership expert
* Dr. Henry Cloud, Best-selling author and leadership consultant
* LCDR Rorke Denver, Navy SEAL and star of the 2012 movie Act of Valor
* Sanya Richards-Ross, 2012 London Olympic gold medalist, track & field
* David Allen, Best-selling author of Getting Things Done and productivity expert
* Condolezza Rice, Secretary of State (2005-2009) , via exclusive Simply Lead video interview
Last year, over 100,000 leaders from 14 countries attended Chick-fil-A Leadercast. In its 14th year, this full day, experiential conference is predicted to reach its largest audience to date.
“It is one of the single most consolidated sources of leadership that I know of,” said John Doe, senior manager at ABC & Co. “But it goes beyond that. I think this conference, although very focused on leadership, transcends the topic and really shows you how to lead in life.
This year our program will focus on the idea of simply leading. Our lives are full of things that we think will grow our businesses and increase our influence. What if there was potential impact in simplifying our lives so that our leadership could thrive? Leading in a complex world requires simplicity to cut through the clutter. This diverse group of internationally-acclaimed authors, leadership experts and practitioners will share insights to help leaders learn how to Simply Lead.
For more information about Chick-fil-A Leadercast, visit www.chick-fil-aleadercast.com. For local ticketing information, call 661.775.2041 or visit http://www.chick-fil-aleadercast.com/location/santaclarita.