The Valley Industry Association will formally install its 2020 Board of Directors at the business organization’s next luncheon at the Hyatt Regency Valencia hotel in Valencia on Tuesday, December 17, starting at 11:45 a.m.
California Sen. Scott Wilk (R-Santa Clarita) will officiate the new Board members’ swearing-in, and offer comments and updates from Sacramento during the luncheon.
Outgoing Chairwoman Teresa Todd will share some of the highlights of 2019 and Incoming Chairwoman Hillary Broadwater of QM Design Group will offer her vision for the coming year.
The 2020 Valley Industry Association Board of Directors will be comprised of 23 individuals:
* Hillary Broadwater, QM Design Group, Chairwoman of the Board
* Teresa Todd, Point of View Communications
* Ed Masterson, SOS Entertainment
* Tim Burkhart, Six Flags Magic Mountain
* Omar Torres, College of the Canyons
* Jason Gibbs, GP Strategies
* Mike Garrison, KKAJ, LLP
* Kim Thomson, Reliant Relocation Services Group – ReMax of Valencia
* Myles McNamara, Comfort Keepers In-Home Care
* Monica Fawcett, City of Santa Clarita
* Ted Sirotta, Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital
* J.C. Burnett, Courier-Messenger
* Nola Aronson, Nola Aronson’s Advanced Audiology
* Sue Tweddell, Primerica
* Mike Kuhlman, William S. Hart Union High School District
* Kathie Martin, Santa Clarita Valley Water Agency
* Amy Howard, Hyatt Regency Valencia
* Kim Kurowski, A-1 Party
* Jeff Meyer, Thrivent Financial
* Steve Nunez, Mission Valley Bank
* Neil Fitzgerald, Princess Cruises
* Patti Handy, American Family Funding
* Laura Kirchhoff, Circle of Hope
This event is by reservation only. Luncheon payments must be made on or before the luncheon date.
Please RSVP no later than Thursday, December 12 to the VIA office at 661-294-8088 or through the VIA website.
Find out more about VIA and how to join the nonprofit business organization here.