Los Angeles County wants to hear from business owners in unincorporated Los Angeles County.
The Business Registration Program is coming. It’s a program just for businesses located in the unincorporated areas of Los Angeles County. This program will better connect local businesses to local government.
LA County needs your voice. Help the County develop the new program. Tell us what you think and how we can best serve the needs of your business. This will include a proposed annual registration on fee.
Share your comments in person with L.A. County officials and learn about the Business Registration Program and other County business services at:
Monday, May 14, 6:00 p.m.
Stevenson Ranch Library
25950 The Old Road, Stevenson Ranch, 91381.
Or email us your comments today at BusinessRegistration@ttc.lacounty.gov.
For more info about Los Angeles County’s Business Registration Program, contact:
County of Los Angeles Treasurer and Tax Collector email: BusinessRegistration@@ttc.lacounty.gov.
Below is the County of Los Angeles Department of Treasurer and Tax Collector Business Registration Program Overview:
On February 13, 2018, the Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors tasked the Treasurer and Tax Collector to implement a Business Registration Program. The purpose of the Business Registration Program is to identify all businesses within the unincorporated area of the County. The County will then use this information for economic development purposes and to effectively communicate to the business community the available County services and programs.
– The Business Registration Program is a new County program that will require businesses located within the unincorporated areas of the County to register.
– Businesses currently holding a County Business License will not be required to register as the License will satisfy the registration requirement.
– The Business Registration process will be primarily online (in-person or by mail is also an option):
– Enter business information online (e.g. address, mailing address, website, # of employees and/or contractors, industrial classification (i.e., NAICS code).
– Upload or submit required documents: (e.g. Articles of Incorporation, CA Secretary of State – Statement of Information, dba and fictitious name statement)
– Based on a listing provided, indicate which County services the business utilizes currently or services the business would like to learn more about.
– Implementation will begin in the Spring 2019 with a phased approach – large then small businesses.
– The estimated annual Registration Fee is $185 (to administer the program and monitor compliance).
We want your feedback. Please call us at (213) 974-2011 or email us at: