Los Angeles County’s “Great Plates Delivered” program has been extended through Friday, July 10, offering three free home-delivered meals a day from local restaurants to qualifying older adults and adults over 60 who are at high-risk of COVID-19 as determined by the CDC.
This effort aims to assist those in need of home-delivered meals and to help get our local restaurant, hospitality, and transportation industries back to work.
To be eligible for this program, individuals:
* must meet age requirements: 65 or older; OR 60-64 and diagnosed with, exposed to or at high risk of COVID-19 as defined by the CDC
* are unable to prepare or obtain meals
are not currently receiving assistance from other state or federal nutrition assistance programs such as CalFresh/SNAP
* must live alone or with one other program-eligible adult
* must earn between $25,520 to $74,940 (single household) or between $34,380 to $101,460 (two-person household) per year
* must live in unincorporated LA County or a city that does not offer its own Great Plates Delivered program
To apply online in English, click here. To apply online in Spanish, click here.
Have questions? Meal applicants can e-mail email@example.com or call 211 for multi-lingual services.