Recently, former U.N. President John Ashe died in an unfortunate gym accident. It seems his windpipe was crushed when he dropped the bar bell he was lifting – alone, with no one else in the room, and without the common sense to have someone watch him.
Oh, did I forget to mention he was facing criminal charges in a federal bribery case with possible ties back to the Clintons? Where I grew up, that was called a lesson.
I was working on a list of the Clintons’ “accomplishments” when a listener posted a list on my YouTube page. As I read the posted list, and mine, I was amazed at what these people have been able to get away with.
Those wonderful Clintons have a looong track record of coincidental run-ins. Let’s take a moment and check out some of these “mishaps.”
1. James McDougal – Clinton’s convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr’s investigation.
2. Mary Mahoney – A former White House intern who was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks coffee shop in Georgetown. The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.
Hillary Clinton, Vincent Foster in happier times.
3. Vince Foster – Former White House counselor and colleague of Hillary at the Rose Law Firm in Little Rock. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide. He was going to testify against the Clintons.
4. Ron Brown – Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman who had a serious disagreement with Clinton. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported there was a hole in the top of Brown’s skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death, Brown was being investigated and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors.
5. C. Victor Raiser II and Montgomery Raiser – Major players in the Clinton fundraising organization; died in a private plane crash in July 1992.
6. Paul Tulley – DNC Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock, September 1992, after a serious disagreement with Clinton. Described by Clinton as a “Dear friend and trusted advisor.”
7. Ed Willey – Clinton fundraiser, found dead November 1993, deep in the woods of Virginia, from a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Willey died the day after his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fundraising events.
8. Jerry Parks – Head of Clinton’s gubernatorial security team in Little Rock. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside of Little Rock. Parks’ son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton. He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died, the files were mysteriously removed from his house.
9. James Bunch – Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported he had a “black book” of people including names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas. Although the book was seen by several persons, it disappeared.
10. James Wilson – Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He had ties to Whitewater.
11. Kathy Ferguson – Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May 1994 in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit. Kathy Ferguson was a corroborating witness for Paula Jones.
12. Bill Shelton – Arkansas state trooper and fiancée of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancée, he was found dead in June 1994 from a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave site of his fiancée. There were no powder burns.
13. Gandy Baugh – Attorney for Clinton’s friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall building in January 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.
14. Florence Martin – Accountant and subcontractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seal Mena Airport drug smuggling case. He died of three gunshot wounds.
15. Suzanne Coleman – Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas attorney general. Died from a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.
16. Paula Grober – Clinton’s speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death on Dec. 9, 1992. She died in a one-car accident. She told a friend that Clinton made advances.
17. Danny Casolaro – Investigative reporter, investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparently, in the middle of his investigation. Before his death, he claimed to have found a shattering story involving Clinton.
18. Paul Wilcher – Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 “October Surprise” was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993, in his Washington, D.C., apartment. Had delivered a shocking report to Janet Reno three weeks before his death.
19. Jon Parnell Walker – Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death from his Arlington, Va., apartment balcony Aug. 15, 1993. He was investigating the Morgan Guarantee scandal.
20. Barbara Wise – Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died Nov. 29, 1996. Her bruised, naked body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.
21. Charles Meissner – Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash. The plane had been tampered with.
22. Dr. Stanley Heard – Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee, died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Again, tampering with the plane. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton’s advisory council, personally treated Clinton’s mother, stepfather and brother.
23. Barry Seal – Drug running pilot out of Mena, Ark.; death was no accident.
24. Johnny Lawhorn Jr. – Mechanic, found a check made out to Bill Clinton in the trunk of a car left at his repair shop. Found dead after his car hit a utility pole. Apparently he was dead before the car hit the pole.
25. Stanley Huggins – Investigated Madison Guarantee. His death was a purported suicide, and his report was never released.
26. Hershell Friday – Attorney and Clinton fundraiser died March 1, 1994, when his plane exploded. This happened two days after an argument with Clinton.
27. Kevin Ives and Don Henry – Known as “The boys on the track” case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena, Ark., airport drug operation. A controversial case, the initial report of death said, due to falling asleep on railroad tracks. Later reports claim the two boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a grand jury.
That’s 27 people who had the unfortunate situation of being connected directly with the Clintons.
But what about the collateral damage?
The following people had information on or were involved with Ives-Henry case:
Keith Coney – Died when his motorcycle apparently slammed into the back of a truck, July 1988. No one saw the accident, and the bike was not damaged.
Keith McMaskle – Died after being stabbed 113 times in November 1988.
Gregory Collins – Died from a gunshot wound in January 1989.
Jeff Rhodes – Was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.
James Milan – Found decapitated. Coroner ruled he died from “natural causes.”
Jordan Kettleson – Was found shot to death in the front seat of his pickup truck in June 1990.
Richard Winters – A suspect in the Ives-Henry deaths. He was killed in a set-up robbery July 1989.
These bodyguards gave their lives because they protected the Clintons, but not in the line of duty:
Maj. William S. Barkley Jr., Capt. Scott J. Reynolds, Sgt. Brian Hanley, Sgt. Tim Sabel, Maj. Gen. William Robertson, Col. William Densberger, Col. Robert Kelly, Spec. Gary Rhodes, Steve Willis, Robert Williams, Conway LeBleu and Todd McKeehan.
They told friends they had seen way too much.
Other Clinton collateral damage:
J. Christopher Stevens – U.S. Ambassador to Libya
Sean Smith – U.S. Foreign Service Information Management Officer
Tyrone S. Woods – CIA contractor
Glen Doherty – CIA contractor
The Benghazi attack, Sept 11, 2012, when Islamic militants attacked the American diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya. Stevens was the first U.S. Ambassador killed in the line of duty since 1979.
Berta Cáceres – Honduran indigenous rights and environmental activist and mother of four. She was shot four times while in bed at 1 a.m. on March 2, 2016.
And now, June 2016, ex-U.N. President John Ashe “conveniently” crushes his own throat before testifying in a federal case with potential ties to Hillary Clinton’s corrupt acts. Ashe was president of the United Nations General Assembly at its 68th session, which ran September 2013 to September 2014.
More than 50 families’ lives have been ruined because of the Clintons, their arrogance, and their attitude that they are what the world revolves around.
This is sick. It’s not conspiracy. It’s truth. These people are more powerful and have a bigger crime organization than all six of the crime families in New York combined. Don’t let them ruin any more lives.
Hillary makes a much better “don” than president.
Joe Messina is host of The Real Side (TheRealSide.com), a nationally syndicated talk show that runs on AM-1220 KHTS radio and SCVTV [here]. He is also an elected member of the Hart School Board. His commentary publishes Mondays.